04 Office Assistant Contractual Vacancy in WII Dehradun
Published Date : 26 Mar 2014Job Post : Office AssistantEducation Qualification : 12thRecruitment By : Wildlife Institute of India, DehradunLast Date : 21 Apr 2014User Comments : No Comments - Ask a Question
Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application from Ex-Serviceman/retired persons for the post of Office Assistant on contractual basis. WII Dehradun has released notification for the Engagement of Office Assistant on Contract Basis for Ex-Serviceman/retired persons on Contractual basis. The candidate should be JCOs/Havildar (Clerk/GD) or equivalent rank in defense forces or persons retired from the civil organizations as clerk/office assistant etc.
WII Dehradun is a wildlife research and management institute dedicately working in research in wildlife of India.
Office Assistant Vacancies in WII Dehradun (For Ex-serviceman)
Total Number of Posts: 04
Contract Period: 1 Year
- 12th Pass (Intermediate) or equivalent from any recognized Board/Institution
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of MS Office software & Experience of handling official matters of government departments such as preparation of official noting, official/demi-official letters etc
Age Limit: Below 64 years as on 31st March 2014
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Skill Test – 50 marks and interview – 50 marks: Candidate who fulfill eligibility criteria would be required to appear in Skill cum proficiency test of MS Office software, office noting and official/demi-official letters etc.
The first 10 candidates, who qualify the skill cum proficiency test (in order of merit) i.e. marks obtained in the test will be called for interview before the Institute Selection Committee.
The offer of contractual engage ment will be given to the candidates who secure highest marks by combining the marks of written test and interview.
How To Apply
Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of education qualifications. The applications may be sent by post / by courier/ by hand. On A-4 size plain paper application format should have following information and format –
- Advertisement No.
- Post Applied for;
- Name in Full;
- Date of birth;
- Father’s Name;
- Address for correspondence (in block letters) including telephone, fax, email (if any);
- Permanent address;
- Whether SC/ST/OBC;
- Record of Educational/professional qualifications starting from SSC/SSLC/Matriculation onwards indicating clearly the examination passed, University/Board, year of passing, class and percentage of marks and subjects opted;
- Details of experience of previous/present employment held, if any, in chronological order starting from most recent position held (indicating the name of the employer with full address, post held, salary drawn, period of service, nature of duties);
- Passport size photograph to be pasted on the right side of the application;
- Duly attested copies of Essential and Desirable Qualifications, Educational Qualifications, employment etc. should be submitted along with the application;
- Incomplete application and without supporting certificates will be summarily rejected;
- Declaration: I affirm that the information given in this application is true and correct. I also fully understand that if at any stage it is discovered that any attempt has been made by me to willfully conceal or mis-represent the facts, my candidature may be summarily rejected or my employment terminated;
- Signature of the candidate with date;
- NO TA/DA shall be paid by the Institute for attending the test/interview.
All applications should reach at
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18, Chandrabani
Dehadun 248 001 Uttarakhand
Last date of receipt of application: 21.04.2014 upto 1700 hrs
For Original advertisement: Click Here