Books for Engineering Entrance Exams
Published Date : 22 Jan 2015User Comments : No Comments - Ask a Question
Engineering exams such as IIT JEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc are section oriented test, that includes portions like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and sometimes English as well. Hence, it’s much advised to take care of each section separately by reading books that concentrate on one skill set at a time.
Engineering Entrance Exams Books
Recommended books for Physics
- NCERT Physics
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
- Arihant Understanding Physics for JEE Main & Advanced by DC Pandey Physics for IIT-JEE
- Engineering Entrance Examinations by Amit Gupta.
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick, Halliday, Walker
- Advanced level Physics by Nelson and Parker
Recommended books for Chemistry
- NCERT Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by P Bahadur
- A Textbook of Organic Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced and Other Engineering Entrance
- Examination by Dr R.K.Gupta
- Inorganic Chemistry by P.Bahadur/OP Tandon
- Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar and Chawla
- Organic Chemistry by Francis Carey (TMH)
- Numerical By bility by R. C. Mukerjee
- Organic Chemistry by By Morrison & Boyd
Recommended books for Mathematics
- NCERT Mathematics
- Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma
- Mathematics by M L Khanna
- Arihant series in Maths
- Mathematics by R.S.Agarwal
- Coordinate geometry by S.L.Loney
- TMH Course in Mathematics for IIT JEE
- Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finne
1) CBSE All India Engineering Entrance Exam “Mathematics”: This book is written by Dr. N.K Singh and this includes all the topics covered under mathematics.
2) Solved papers & 8 practice sets GGSIPU engineering entrance exam: This book is published by expert compilations.
3) 12 Years Solved papers for AMU engineering entrance exam: This book is published by Expert Compilations.
4) Guide to AIEE (All India Engineering Entrance exam): This book is published by G K publishers and includes set of mock tests which are very useful.
5) DCE Engineering Entrance: This book is published by Editorial Compilation and is published by Arihant.
6) Textbook of Integral Calculus for JEE Main & Advanced by Amit M Agarwal
7) Physical Chemistry by Neeraj Kumar
8) Problems in Physics by SS KORTOV