Indian Coast Guard (ICG) offers job opportunities to the young and educated youth of the country for recruitment to the post of Yantrik for 01/2016 batch in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. ICG invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals to serve the country as Yantrik, interested candidates can apply online from 16 July 2015 to 23 July 2015.
Indian Coast Guard is a para-military force constituted under the Ministry of Defence, committed to protect the national maritime intrest. Service in Coast Guard is much more than an employment; it is a calling to protect the national interests of your motherland.The profession of Coast Guard demands hard work and professionalism in turn render adventure and opportunity to visit different places within India and abroad. Job security, good pay packages and abundant perks are supplemented by ever growing and satisfying career.
Name of the post : Yantrik
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Age limit : 18 – 22 yrs
– Free ration, free clothing, free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
– Government accommodation for self & family on nominal licence fee.
– 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with leave travel concession for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
– Insurance cover of Rs.25 lakhs at a premium of Rs.2500/- per month as Group insurance.
– Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
– Canteen and various loan facilities.
– ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
Desirous and interested candidates can apply online on the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 16th july to 23rd july, 2015.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Written examination followed by Physical Fitness test and an Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
Start date for online Application : 16 july 2015
Last date for online Application : 23 july 2015
Download Original Advertisement : Click Here