G B Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED), Almora invites applications for the posts of Project Coordinator. GBPIHED has released advertisement for filling 1 post of Project Coordinator on contract basis for a project based on challenging work on mountain ecosystems.
Number of Posts : 01
Place of Posting : GBPIHED Hqs., Kosi-Katarmal, Almora, Uttarakhand.
Period of contract: Initially for 1 year(up to December 2015), may be increased on the basis of performance and requirement.
Pay Scale : Rs 50,000 Per Month.
|Post||Qualification and Experience||Nature of Work|
Post-Graduation in Natural/Environmental Sciences/Engineering with 1st Class with sound knowledge of current environmental issues/policies of Government.
|– Coordinating of the target activities of the project
– Strengthening institutional collaborations and stakeholders involvement
– Effective Information sharing & dissemination using suitable mediums such as Newsletter/service active portal etc.;
– Help develop policy briefs/reports around the assessment studies for communicating to concerned divisions/ministries/stakeholders;
– Prepare quarterly and Annual reports (financial and physical) of the project;
– Help in organizing relevant consultations, workshops, conferences, seminars involving diverse stakeholders (as per the need of the Action Plan of the project;
– Participate in relevant programmes/ activities of keystakeholders to foster partnership.
– Assistance for efficient and professional administrative support to Overall Coordinator of the project at GBPIHED Hqs.
Desirable : Knowledge of database management, GIS mapping, managing electronic portal, automation tools etc; Good communication skills in English and Hindi.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years (Ralaxable for deserving candidate).
Selection will be done by an interview of shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated in due course by e mail/phone.
Eligible candidates may download the prescribed application format from the recruitment section of the website www.gbpihed.gov.in. Apply with complete application in all respect to "Administrative Officer, G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263643, Uttarakhand" (email: email@example.com) within the due date of 10 November 2014 . Completed applications should be accompanied by requisite documents. Self attested copies of certificate is also needed. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Check List of Enclosures:
1.Photograph on the main application form.
2. Affidavit if you carry different name/surnames in your certificates.
3. Attested copy of School Leaving/High School/Secondary School Certificate (For date of birth).
4. Attested copies of Mark Sheets/Grade Cards & Degrees for BSc/MSc/MPhil/PhD/ BE/ME/PhD.
5. List of Publications , if applicable.
6. Experience certificates.
Last Date to reciept application : 10 November 2014
Download Original Advertisement and application form: Click Here