Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has released an advertisement for filling up 01 post of Project Assistant (Technical). The engagement is purely project based temporary position for 16 months under Department of Civil Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee from the eligible candidates. A Walk-In-Interview will be conducted at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee.
Government of India laid the foundation of nations 7th IIT in Roorkee, Uttarakhand and has 18 academic departments covering Engineering, Applied Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences and Management programs with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research.
Name of the post : Project Assistant (Technical)
No of post : 01
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Project : “An Enterprise-Driven High Quality Community Toilet System sustaining on commercial values generated by Black Soldier Fly Larval Grown on Human Faeces and by fertilizer derived from urine. ”.
– Sponsored by – Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council, New Delhi
– Job description – Handling Black Soldier fly and Human Faeces.
Candidates may send an advance copy of their application to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview. And are required to appear for a Walk-in-Interview in the Institute campus –
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),
Documents to be brought at the time of interview –
• Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
• Experience including research, industrial field and others.
• Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
Last date of recieving applications : 13 February 2015 by 05:00 p.m.
Download Original Advertisement : Click Here