Uttarakhand Revenue (Rajaswa) Department has released the notification for the recruitment of Patwari and Lekhpal in all districts of Uttarakhand. Total 464 vacancies of Patwari and Lekhpal (Revenue Sub Inspectors) will be filled through recruitment starting from 5 October to 31 Dec 2015.
|Patwari Recruitment in Pithoragarh||69 Posts|
|Patwari Recruitment in Chamoli||23 Posts|
|Patwari Recruitment in Tehri Garhwal||07 Posts|
|Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment in Pauri Garhwal||80 Posts|
|Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment in Nainital||35 Posts|
|Patwari Recruitment in Rudraprayag||15 Posts|
|Lekhpal Recruitment in Haridwar||43 Posts|
|Patwari Recruitment in Champawat||21 Posts|
|Patwari Recruitment in Almora||102 Posts|
|Lekhpal Recruitment in Udham Singh Nagar||72 Posts|
Total Number of Posts : 464 (Patwari – 331, Lekhpal – 133)
Salary : Rs 5200-20200, GP : Rs 2800/-
Note : Vacancies may be increase/ decrease.
Candidates having Graduate degree can apply for the post of Patwari & Lekhpal.
Other Essential Qualification
– A candidate can apply for only one post (either Patwari or Lekhpal) and one district only.
– Candidate should have registration in employment offices of any districts of Uttarakhand before the advertisement date. (A attested photocopy of employment card to be attach with application)
For Patwari – 21 to 28 years as on 01 July 2015
For Lekhpal – 21 to 35 years as on 01 July 2015
An application fee of Rs 300 (for GEN) and Rs 150 (for others) will be payable through Demand Draft/ Postal Order in the name of District Magistrate (respective District).
Selection for the Patwari and Lekhpal recruitment will based on Physical and Written test. A district level selection committee comprising DM, SP, CDO, SDM etc will supervises the selection process.
Note : After selection, candidates have to undergo a year training in Almora Training Centre on their own expense.
– Minimum Height (Male) – 168 cm
– Minimum Height (Female) – 152 cm
– Chest 84 cm expanded with minimum 5 cm expansion
– 5 cm relaxation in height & chest for Hill area candidates
– Race : 07 km in 60 min (male), 3.5 km in 35 min (female)
Candidates can apply for Patwari & Lekhpal posts by sending application in prescribed format through registered post to District Magistrate Office (respective District) before 31 Dec 2015.
Documents to be send with application –
– Attested photocopies of all education qualification documents (marksheet etc)
– Attested photocopy of Caste certificate (if any)
– Application Fee Demand Draft
– Attested photocopy of Employment Card
Note : Write Advertisement Number & "Application for the Selection for Training for Patwari & Lekhpal" on the top of the envelope
Date of Advertisement in Districts : 05 October to 10 October 2015
Last Date of Application (Revised) : 31 Dec 2015
Date of Admit Card : 31 Jan 2015
Date of Physical Test : 15 Feb 2016 to 15 March 2016
Date of Written Examination : 22 May 2016
Date of Result : 04 Sept 2016
Date of Medical Fitness & Document Verification : 19 Sept 2016
Starting Date of Training : 04 Nov 2016
For Original Advertisement and Application Format : Click Here
Download Patwari & Lekhpal Exam Syllabus : Click Here