Uttarakhand Revenue (Rajaswa) Department has released the advertisement for the recruitment of Patwari & Lekhpal in Nainital district . Total 35 vacancies of Patwari & Lekhpal (Revenue Sub Inspectors) will be filled in Nianital district and applications are invited till 30 November 2015. Recruitment is being done for the Patwari Training. Candidates can apply now for this post.
Total Number of Post for Patwari & Lekhpal : 35
|Reservation Category||Patwari Posts||Lekhpal Posts||Total Posts|
Salary : Rs 5200-20200, GP : Rs 2800/-
Candidates having Graduate degree can apply for the post of Patwari & Lekhpal.
Other Essential Qualification
– A candidate can apply for only one post (either Patwari or Lekhpal) and one district only.
– Candidate should have registration in employment offices of any districts of Uttarakhand till the last date of application. (A attested photocopy of employment card to be attach with application)
For Patwari – 21 to 28 years as on 01 July 2015
An application fee of Rs 300 (for GEN) and Rs 150 (for others) will be payable through Demand Draft/ Postal Order in the name of District Magistrate of Nainital district.
Selection for the Patwari & Lekhpal recruitment will based on Physical and Written test. A district level selection committee comprising DM, SP, CDO, SDM etc will supervises the selection process.
Note : After selection, candidates have to undergo a year training in Almora Training Centre on their own expense.
– Minimum Height (Male) – 168 cm
– Minimum Height (Female) – 152 cm
– Chest 84 cm expanded with minimum 5 cm expansion
-.5 cm relaxation in height & chest for Hill area candidates
– Race : 10 km in 60 min (male), 5 km in 35 min (female)
Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written exam for Patwari & Lekhpal selection will have 200 questions on General Studies, Reasoning and Hindi. It will be of negative marking. Check more details in advetisement below.
Candidates can apply for Patwari & Lekhpal posts by sending application in prescribed format through registered post to District Magistrate Office of Nainital District before 10 Nov 2015.
Documents to be send with application –
– Attested photocopies of all education qualification documents (marksheet etc)
– Attested photocopy of Caste certificate (if any)
– Application Fee Demand Draft
– Attested photocopy of Employment Card
Also send three Rs 5 stamped self addressed envelope and 1 postcard.
Note : Write Advertisement Number & "Application for the Selection for Training for Patwari & Lekhpal" on the top of the envelope
Date of Advertisement in Districts : 05 October to 10 October 2015
Last Date of Application (Revised) : 30 November 2015
Date of Admit Card : 31 December 2015
Date of Physical Test : 15-01-2016 to 25-01-2016
Date of Written Examination : 20 March 2016
Date of Result : 30 May 2016
Date of Medical Fitness & Document Verification : 15 July 2016
Starting Date of Training : 01 Sept 2016