Indian Army is starting online registration for the recruitment process in bharti rally from 01 Sept. It ease the process of recruitment in Army by many fold. Candidates can get latest bharti time and place information once he registered in the site.
– Candidates can easily register himself in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
– By login, candidates can check latest recruitment rally and forthcoming one.
– As all process is online, one can easily access it anywhere
– Will get latest bharti rally info like date & timing at registered mail or mobile number
For Online Registration candidates must bring following documents with them :
– Adhar Card
– All educational certificates
– Domicile with recent photo
– Cast Certificates
– Character certificate
– Candidate must have Rs 10 Non Judicial stamp paper.
Now in Indian Army all recruitment will be based on Online Registration. Candidates can apply online from anywhere. For any recruitment the registration will be open before 60 days. So applicants will have lots of time for registration. On filling online form there are some important documents mentioned above should be carry with candidates and upload them too. Any error, wrong information, or any kind of mistake during registration will not accept. So be careful while filling online form. All detail will be provided on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . Online Registration will be completed through this website only. After successful registration candidates will get all details like Admit Card, Registration Number via message or email.
Note : Candidates now also check their eligibility for bharti at army website