Download Admit Card by login in http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ with user id.
Online registration is now become mandatary for all those who are willing to participate in army recruitment which will organized at Lansdowne starts from 1 Dec 2015. Only candidate who have registered themselves online, can take part in the recruitment.
Director of Army recruitment office told that Army Bharti / Recruitment is organizing by recruitment office of Lansdowne including districts of Garhwal Division and All India. Recruitment will held from 1 Dec to 5 Dec at Bharti Ground Lansdowne. Interested candidate can register online from the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
Last Date of Online Registration for Army Bharti Rally in Lansdowne : COMING SOON
Link to register online : Click Here
The process of screening and enrolment is as follows :
– Checking of document.
– Physical fitness test.
– Physical measurement.
– Medical examination.
– Written examination.
– Preparation of merit list and allotment of arms and services.
– Enrolment & dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
Bring original documents alongwith three Photostat copies of each duly attested :
– Xth Class Certificate for proof of date of birth.
– Xth & XIIth Class marks sheet.
– Character Certificate to be signed by Village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
– Domicile / Nativity Certificate.
– Caste Certificate.
– Relationship Certificate (in case of Son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen/ War Widow / Widow) signed by Senior Record Officer / Chief Record Officer of Records Office with round stamp, Army No and name of the officer signing the certificate.
– Certificate of outstanding sportsmen(not more than 2 yrs old).
– National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate signed by the Battalion Commander / Group Commander.