Railway Recruitment Board under Ministry of Railways has released centralised employment notice for the recruitment of Para Medical Staff. RRB invites online application from eligible candidates for various posts till 1 December 2014.
Total Number of Posts : 950
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||438||9300-34800 + GP 4600||– General Nursing & Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institutions recognised by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
– A valid registration with Indian Nursing Council to practice as General Nurse-Midwife at the time of submittingapplication
|Health & Malaria Inspector||227||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– B.Sc Chemistry
– 1 year Diploma in Health/ SanitaryInspector/1 year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health/Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
|Pharmacist III||168||5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800||– 10+2 in Science/equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India/ State Pharmacy Council.|
|ECG Technician||06||5200-20200 + GP 2400||– Higher Secondary (10+2)
– One year certificate course in ECG Technician
|Radiographer||25||5200-20200 + GP 2800||– 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry
– Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio Diognosis Technology
– Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology Prefered.
|Lab Assistant Gr. II||26||5200-20200 + GP 2000||– Matriculation with Science
– Diploma in Medical Lab Technology(DMLT)/Certificate Course in Medical Lab Technology with any of the following condition:
– The Course has been done from an Institution which is recognised by a University or the Technical Board of Govt./State Govt./Central Govt. Authority.
– The duration of the course is atleast one year
– During the course the candidates should have done the training on full time basis.
– At the end of the course there should be a system of examination which has been successfully passed by thecandidates.
|Lab Superintendent Gr. III||31||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiarysubjects or equivalent plus
– Diploma in Medical Lab Technology( DMLT )/equivalent/B.Sc in Medical Technology(Laboratory)
|Haemo Dialysis||01||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemo- dialysis/Two years satisfactory in-house training/Experience in Haemodialysis work|
|Cardiology Technician||04||5200-20200 + GP 2400||– Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science & certificate course/ Diploma in Cardiology Lab Investigations consisting of ECG, Holter & TMT.|
|Audiologist cum Speech Therapist||01||5200-20200 + GP 2800||– B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Theraphy.
– 2 years experience in the related field.
|09||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– 10+2 (with Science) & Diploma /Degree in Physiotherapy.|
|Districts Extension Educator||02||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– Post Graduate in Sociology/Social work/Community Education/Allied subject with similar coursecontents/Graduation in one of the above discipline with 2 year Diploma in Health Education.|
|Dietician||03||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– Bsc with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietctics & three months internship training in a Hospital/BSc Home Science + MSc Home Science (Food & Nutrician).|
Ophthalmic Technician cum optician
|01||5200-20200 + GP 2400||– B.Sc in Optometry/Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician.|
|Male Field Worker||01||5200-20200 + GP 1900||– 10 + 2 in Sciece with Chemistry & Biology.|
|Dental Hygienist||01||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– B.Sc./Equivalent(Biology).
– 02 years Diploma/Certificate course in Dental Hygiene.
– 02 years experience as Dental Hygienist.
|02||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– B.Sc. in Optometry/Diploma in Opthalmetic Technician.|
|Audiometry Technician||02||5200-20200 + GP 2400||– B.Sc. & Diploma in Audio Therapy.
– 2 years experience in the related field.
|X-Ray Technician||01||5200-20200 + GP 2800||– 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry & Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio Diognosis Technology.
– Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology prefered.
|Cath Lab Technician||01||9300-34800 + GP 4200||– B.Sc & Diploma from a reputed Cardiac Lab in Cardiac Professional Cath Lab work/2years house training/experience in a reputed Cardiac Cath Lab.|
For detailed vacancies as per reservation see advertisement
Age Limit : 18 – 33, 20 – 40, 20-35, 19-33 Years As Per Requirement.
Examination Fee : Rs 100/- (for Gen/OBC) No fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Women/Minorities/PWD/EBC
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview for some of the posts. Psychological test may be conducted for posts related to safety.
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE to any one RRB Region ONLY, depending upon their eligibility, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
Download Original Advertisement and Apply online: Click Here
Last Date to Submit Application : 01 December 2014
Date of Exam: 08 February 2015