The Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the examination pattern, according to the latest updates; the SSC-CGL exams will be conducted online. As every year, two or three candidates were caught cheating in the exams so this step will put a stop to their cheating practises. Also, the department will conduct a Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2016. Earlier, SSC CGL Tier I exam was scheduled on 08 and 22 May 2016 but it has been postponed and will be re-scheduled on 28 Aug 2016.
1.Both Paper-I & Paper-II will be online.
2. For Paper-I – The time limit will be 75 minutes.
3. There will be 100 questions in first paper.
4. Half marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
5. For Paper-II pattern will remain same as before.
6. Third paper has been included.
7. Third Paper will be offline and will cover Hindi & English subjects.
8. Candidates will face computer test for the post of Auditor & CSS.
Help us to improve this article/job posting "Now SSC-CGL Examination will be Online". We would be glad if you can comment below and provide your valuable suggestions and feedback. If this page have any wrong information/list or out of context content, then you can report us as well.
If you have any questions, you can also ask as in the following comments section. Our team will try to provide answers/solutions to all your Why, Who, Where, When, What, How and other related questions of Now SSC-CGL Examination will be Online