The Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the examination pattern, according to the latest updates; the SSC-CGL exams will be conducted online. As every year, two or three candidates were caught cheating in the exams so this step will put a stop to their cheating practises. Also, the department will conduct a Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2016. Earlier, SSC CGL Tier I exam was scheduled on 08 and 22 May 2016 but it has been postponed and will be re-scheduled on 28 Aug 2016.
1.Both Paper-I & Paper-II will be online.
2. For Paper-I – The time limit will be 75 minutes.
3. There will be 100 questions in first paper.
4. Half marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
5. For Paper-II pattern will remain same as before.
6. Third paper has been included.
7. Third Paper will be offline and will cover Hindi & English subjects.
8. Candidates will face computer test for the post of Auditor & CSS.