The Government launch a national job portal by the name of National Career Service Portal (NCS) . The job portal will provides dynamic job opportunities to the job seekers. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches the career portal on 20th July.
On the start up of the job portal NCS the jobseekers will be able to register their names on the website while sitting at their homes. With the use of modern technology the government aims at generating bigger and better job opportunities for the unemployed youth of India. By registering in National Career Service Portal the employer will be able scroll various profiles and can negotiate with the esteemed candidate over a phone call, webchat or personal interview which will be conducted at various centres.
According to the educational qualifications and caliber of the individual career counselling and information regarding guided internships will be given over the website. The job portal will work efficiently which will provide better possibilities for the youth. 982 employment exchanges all over India will join hands with the job portal to provide employment to the youth. Regular updates, notifications and information about jobs in private as well as govenment sector will be provided by the website.
Jobseekers/ Employers/ Career Center/ Skill Provider/ Counsellor etc may register online & offline mode. Different users have to start with free registration.
– Easy and flexible registeration process. Candidates can register online easily.
– Easy job search with matchmaking between jobs in companies and candidates
– Employment counselling and training suggestions as per candidates
– Govt, Private and PSUs jobs data at one place
– Up to date vacancy notifications, job placements as well as skilling and training opportunities.
NCS will bring together –
– 1031 Career Centers
– 20407548 registered Jobseekers
– 129 Career Counsellors for career guidance
– 23936 Skill Providers with career building courses
– 1684 registered Employers with active jobs in 53 sectors
Website : http://www.ncs.gov.in
Toll Free Number : 1800-425-1514
Timing : Tue-Sun 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM