Armed Forced Medical Service invites applications for joining Indian Army as Medical Officer from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS (Part-I & II) examination in first or second attempt and completed internship for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
Name of the post – Medical Officer
No. of post – 400
Age limit (as on 31 Dec 2015) – 45 yrs
Pay Scale – N/A
The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/ diploma holders e.g. MD/MS/MCh/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply.
The desirous and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in latest by 23 : 59 HRS ON 31.03.2015. The form and documents should be forwarded to the address giver below within 10 days of the submission of online application form.
DGAFMS / DG-1A, Ministry of Defence,
‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road,
New Delhi –110001
Fee – A fee of Rs 200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing. The requisite amount is required to be paid at the end of the application submission through online payment (internet banking/credit card/debit card). No other mode of payment is acceptable.
Documents Enclosure (self attested) –
1) Matriculation Certificate (class X) as a proof of date of birth.
2) Permanent/Provisional Medical Registration Certificate.
3) Internship Completion Certificate.
4) MBBS / PG Examination Degree / Certificate.
5) Final MBBS (Pt I & II) attempt certificate.
6) No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
7) Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after matriculation (Class X).
8) NCC certificates having gradings A, B or C.
9) One self-addressed envelope (Size 9X4 inches with duly affixed postage stamp for speed post).
Screening will be done through the applications received and shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview, after which the final selection result will be declared.
Starting Date for submission of online applications : 09 March 2015
Last Date for submission of online applications : 31 March 2015