Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwar has released notification for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer and Assistant Chief Medical Officer. BEL Kotdwar has invites applications from eligible candidates for the Senior Medical Officer and Deputy Chief Medical Officer for its Medical Centre till 31st March 2015.
Total Posts : 2
Candidates should have MBBS degree. MD will be a desirable qualification. Working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri is desirable
Experience : Minimum 6 years for Senior Medical Officer and 9 years for Deputy Chief Medical Officer posts.
Pay Scale : For Senior Medical Officer – Rs 20600 – 46500/- and for Deputy Chief Medical Officer – Rs 24900 – 50500/-
Age Limit : As on 01 Jan 2015, 36 years for Senior Medical Officer and 39 years for Deputy Chief Medical Officer posts.
Candidates can apply by download the application form and send it along with the photocopies of the following documents:
– SSLC/ Matriculation certificate.
– Marks cards of MBBS/MD of all the years.
– Degree certificate as proof of completion of MBBS / MD.
– Experience Certificates.
– Community / caste / tribe certificate in respect of OBC/SC/ST candidates. It may be noted that the OBC certificate should be in the prescribed format i.e. Annexure ‘A’ for appointments to posts under the Government of India and should be dated on or after 01.06.2013.
– Discharge certificate (in case of Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers).
– Candidates working in the PSU’s / Government or quasi- government Organizations / Serving officers in the defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee by the way of a crossed Demand Draft (Non Refundable) in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited payable at Kotdwara. SC /ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) for attending the written test/interview. Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category will be reimbursed train fare, if they are short listed for the interview.
The candidate is required to enter the details of the Demand Draft and the ‘DD Number’ in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the photocopies of required documents and Demand draft towards applicable fee and send it through post / courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for.
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Kotdwara, Distt-Pauri Garhwal,
The method of selection will be Written Test / Interview.
Last Date To Apply : 31 March 2015