Indian Army Recruitment Technical Graduate TGC 121 Course
Published Date : 01 Dec 2014User Comments : No Comments - Ask a Question
Indian Army invited application for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-121). The eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format from 01 December 2014 to 31 December 2014.
Indian Army Technical Graduate TGC 121 Course Recruitment
Number of Posts :
- Civil- 15 Posts
- Mechanical- 10 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 05 Posts
- Automobile/Workshop Technology- 01 Post
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics- 01 Post
- Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc)- 05 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication Electronics & communication/ Satellite Communication- 08 Posts
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave- 05 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation- 02 Posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction- 02 Posts
- Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg- 02 Posts
- Chemical Engg- 01 Post
- Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg Technology- 01 Post
- Industrial Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/ Production- 02 Posts
Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering Course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of the degree course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
The applicants would be selected on the basis of cutoff percentage marks obtained after which the candidates would be called for SSB interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in the prescribed format from 01 December 2014 to 31 December 2014.
Commencement of Online Application: 01 December 2014
Last Date of Online Applications: 31 December 2014
Detail Advertisement : Click Here