The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) for which the posting could be any where in the country. CISF invites applications filling up 700 vacant seats of Head Constable under backlog and current vacancies.
CISF is a Central Armed Police Force in India and was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. CISF is the largest industrial security force in the world. It is directly under the federal Ministry of Home Affairs and its headquarters are at New Delhi.
Name of the post – Head Constable (Ministerial)
No. of post – 700
Pay Scale – Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
Age limit (as on 14.03.2015) – 18 to 25 yrs
Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Ineterested and eligible candidates can send their fully filled application forms to the respective address ) with a requisite application fee of Rs. 50/- (by GEN/OBC candidates only) in the form of postal order drawn in the favour of the respective officer and payable at the post office. The applications should reach the by 14.03.2015 and by 21.03.2015 for North-East residents.
[ NOTE ] :
SC/ST and Ex-servicemen are exempted from the fee.
1) Matriculation certificate in support of age.
2) All educational certificates in support of educational qualifications.
3) Photostat copy of Caste certificate viz., SC, ST and OBC.
4) Sports certificates.
5) Two recent passport size photographs.
7) Application fees of Rs. 50/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of officer payable at post office.
8) 3 self addressed envelopes of 12 x 27 cms size. Out of these 3 self addressed envelopes, 2 envelop must be affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 22/-
Last date : 14 March 2015
Last date for residents of North- East : 21 March 2015
Download Original Advertisement and application form : Click Here