Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) has release the recruitment notification for Guest Faculty for the session 2016-17. HNBGU invites candidate for guest faculty in various department. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-In starts from 28 July 2016 to 02 Aug 2016 at HNBGU, Uttarakhand.
|Name of School||Name of Department||Date of Interview|
|School of Agriculture and Allied Science||1. Horticulture (for Plant Breeding/ Plant Pathology, Soil science, Agronomy/ Entomology)
2. Rural Technology
3. Seed Technology
4. Forestry ( for Forest Economics/ Agricultural Economics/Economics)
|School of Sciences||1. Chemistry
2. Home Science
5. Pharmaceutical Science
6. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
|School of Commerce||1.Commerce||05-08-2016|
|School of Earth Science||1. Geology
3. Remote Sensing and GIS
4. Defense and Strategic Studies
|School of Education||1. Adult, Continuing Education and Extension
2. Physical Education (Basketball, Badminton, TT, Hockey, Gymnastics, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Handball and Vollyball)
|School of Engineering and Technology||1.Computer Science and Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Information Technology
4. Computer Science
5. Electronics and Communication Engineering
6. Instrumentation Engineering
|School of Arts, Communication and Languages||1. Drawing & Painting
2. Center for Journalism and Mass Communication
3. English, Modern European and Other Foreign Languages
4. Folk and Performing Arts.
5. Hindi and Modern Indian Languages
6. Library and Information Science
|School of Humanities and Social Sciences||1. Anthropology
3. History including Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology
4. Political Science
5. Socology and Social Work
|School of Law||Law||05-08-2016|
|School of Life Sciences||1. Botany and Microbiology
3. Environmental Science
4. Zoology and Bio-Technology
|School of Management||1.Centre for Mountain Tourism and Hospitality Studies
Candidates having Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks in relevant field and other essential qualifications as laid down by the UGC from time to time will be eligibility qualification.
Remuneration of the Guest Faculty : Rs. 19,500/ for Ph.D./NET holder.
Candidates will be selected on the performance in interview conducted for final selection.
Candidates can download application form from HNBGU official website. Candidate should appear with duly filed application along with required certificates in Walk-In interview which will be conduct at Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in the office of respective Deans.
Date of Interview : 28 July 2016 to 02 Aug 2016
Download Original advertisement and Application form with Interview schedule : Click Here