Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) India Limited invites applications for filling up posts of Executive Trainee in Law. THDC wishes to engage Executive Trainee in Law for which candidates can apply latest by 10 May 2015.
THDC India Limited (formerly known as Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.), is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP for the Power Component. Tehri Dam has been conferred the Prestigious award of “International Milestone Project” of International Commission of Large Dam (ICOLD) in Oct.’09 in China, considering the Uniqueness of its design and construction features.
Name of the post – Executive Trainee in Law
No. of post – N/A
Age limit – 30 yrs
Pay Scale – Rs. 24,900-3%-50,500 (IDA)
Candidate should have a valid Score in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2015. And full time regular Bachelors Degree in Law (3 yrs/5 yrs integrated course) from recognized Indian Universities/ Institutes. The degree should also enjoy recognition by the Bar Council.
Interested and eligible candidates can send their fully filled application forms to the address given below. The envelope should be superscribed with Application for Executive Trainee(Law)-2015 with CLAT Roll No. Advertisement No.of THDCIL, Post Applied for and Category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST/PWD by Speed post/Ordinary Post latest by 15 May 2015 –
Pragatipuram, Byepass Road,
Fee – No Application fee is to be paid by candidates.
Document Enclosure (self attested)
1) 03 Passport size colour photograph approx. 3.5cmx4.5 cm.
2) Matriculation (10th)Marksheet & Certificate as proof of date of birth
3) Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Marksheet & Certificate(12th)
4) Graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate(if applicable)
5) Qualifying Degree Certificate & Marksheet (LLb)
6) Caste Certificate (mandatory if applicable). In the prescribed format provided on THDCIL Website.
7) A certificate for conversion of Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the University/Institution from where have obtained the bachelor degree. (Only if LLb marks are in CGPA format)
8) Disability Certificate issued by competent authority(if applicable)
9) Certificate of J&K domicile if applicable
10) Copy of the CLAT-2015 Registration Slip.
11) Certificate of Doob Kshetra/Tehri, Koteshwar Project, Pipalkoti project if applicable.
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates who have applied to THDCIL as per merit based on the CLAT -2015 marks. CLAT Score of 2014 and prior is not valid.
Last date of receiving applications : 15 May 2015