Contractual Staff Vacancy for Tiger Monitoring Project in WII Dehradun
Published Date : 14 Mar 2014Job Post : Project Personnel, Project AssistantEducation Qualification : BCA, BSc(IT), GraduateRecruitment By : Wildlife Institute of India, DehradunLast Date : 31 Mar 2014User Comments : No Comments - Ask a Question
Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for the recruitment of personnel for "All India Tiger Monitoring Project". Eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Project Personnel (Computer) and Project Assistant at WII Dehradun on Contractual basis.
WII Dehradun is a wildlife research and management institute dedicately working in research in wildlife of India.
All India Tiger Monitoring Project Staff Vacancy in WII Dehradun
|Name of Posts
||Age Limit (as on 01st February 2014)
|Project Personnel (Computer)
||Rs 18000 pm
|Project Assistant (Office)
||Rs 15000 pm
Project Personnel (Computer) :
BCA/BSc(IT)/Bachelor Degree in CS or 3 year diploma in Computer Science from recognized institution with minimum 55% marks.
- Knowledge of C#, ASP Net, VB. Net and MS – Access and MS Windows and MS Office.
- Two years working experience in programming and database management in any
Method of Recruitment-
Skill Test- 50 marks written & 50 marks Interview. Skill cum proficiency test of C#, ASP Net, VB. Net and MS – Access and MS Windows and MS Office etc. First 10 candidates will be called for interview before the Institute Selection
Project Assistant (Office) :
- Graduate with minimum 55% marks.
- Adequate Knowledge of Tally and MS Office software
- Proficiency in English language.
- Two years working experience of handling office accounts and administration in any reputed organization/ institution.
Method of Recruitment-
Skill Test- 50 marks written & 50 marks Interview. Skill cum proficiency test of Tally, MS Excel, MS Word and English writing skills i.e. writing of official letters and, Essay writing. First 10 candidates will be called for interview before the Institute Selection
Contract Duration: For a short term period of one year which is extendable as per requirement under the project.
Selection will be done on the performance in the Skill Test & Interview.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may send a typed application in A-4 size plain paper in the following format:
- Advertisement No.
- Post Applied For
- Name in Full
- Date & Place of Birth
- Name of the Parents/Spouse
- Address for Correspondence (in block letters) incliding telephone, fax, email (if any)
- Permanent Address
- Whether SC/ST/OBC
- Record of Educational/professional qualifications from Class 10 onwards indicating exam passed, University/Board, class, percentage and subjects.
- Details of experience wriiten in order from present to past indicating the name of the employer with full address, post held, salary drawn, period of service, nature of duties.
- Passport size photograph to be pasted on the right side of the application.
- Duly attested copies of Essential and Desirable Qualifications, Educational Qualifications, employment etc. should be submitted along with the application
- Declaration: I affirm that the information given in this application is true and correct. I also fully understand that if at any stage it is discovered that any attempt has been made by me to wilfully conceal or mis-represent the facts, my candidature may be summarily rejected or my employment terminated.
- Signature of the candidate with date
Application To Be Send At
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18, Chandrabani
Dehadun 248 001 Uttarakhand
Last Date of Receipt of Application : 31 March 2014 upto 05:00 pm.
For Original advertisement: Click Here