Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from unmarried Indian male candidates from the designated Districts of State of Gujarat (Rajkot) to become airmen. An Open Bharti Rally for Group X (Technical) Trades and Group Y Trades will be held in Rajkot, Gujrat from 4 June to 8 June 2015. Enrolment is for an initial period of 20 years extendable upto the age of 57 years. After successful completion of training, the airmen will be deployed on ground-based jobs as per their allotted trades.
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct Aerial warfare during a conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire and the prefix Royal was added in 1945 in recognition of its services during World War II.
Name of the post – Group X, Y Airmen
Place of Rally – Police HQ, Rajkot (Near Race Course Garden)
No of post – N/A
Age limit – 17 – 20 yrs
Pay Scale – During training, a stipend of Rs. 11,400/- p.m will be paid.
a) Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades. Rs. 24,900/- per month (approximately) which, in subsequent years, may rise up to Rs. 43,940/- per month (approximately).
b) Group ‘Y’ Trades. Rs. 20,500/- per month (approximately) which, in subsequent years, may rise up to Rs. 38,720/- per month (approximately).
(a) For Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades.
– Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Exam with Maths, Phy and Eng, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
– Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics /Automobile /Comp Sci /Instrumentation Technology /Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma Course or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
(b) For Group ‘Y’ Trades.
– Passed Intermediate /10+2 /Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
– Passed Two years Vocational Course affiliated by CBSE /State Education Boards /Councils duly recognised at par with 10+2 by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate /Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
[ NOTE ] :
– Boards recognized/affiliated by Council of Boards for Secondary Education (COBSE) will only be permitted.
– Exact aggregate percentage of marks up to first place of decimal for all subjects as mentioned in the Marks Sheet of Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent will only be considered (For example, 49.9% will be treated as 49% only).
Domicile : To appear in airforce recruitment rally in Rajkot (Gujarat), a candidate should have domicile certificate of the state of Gujarat.
The recruitment rally will be conducted in Rajkot, Gujarat from 04 June to 08 June. The Recruitment Test will be conducted from 7 AM onwards as per the details given below. Candidates (from respective Districts covered below) reporting up to 10 AM on 04 & 06 June 2015 at the Rally Venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test.
The candidates will have to go through different levels of exam after qualifying in the sequence. The selection procedure begins with Written Test followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview and final one being Medical Examination.
Date of Examination : 06 & 07 June 2015, 07.00 am onwards.
Download Original Advertisement : Click Here