A good news for all bank job seekers. According to the resources 80,000 post will be fiiled in banks in to fiscal years i.e 2015-17. According to the stats 80000 banking persons will be retiring in current or next financial year. Thousand of vacancies are expected to open at top public sector banks in the country including State Bank of India.
– 80000 post will be vacant soon.
– 78,800 employees will be retiring in coming fiscal years.
– 39,756 will be retiring in current year includes 19,065 officers and 14,669 clerks.
– 6,022 sub-staff would also get superannuated this financial year.
– Arround 39,000 employees would be retiring in next revenue session.Of this, 18,506 officers and 14,458 are clerks.
– There are 22 state owned bank of india including SBI, in which recruitment will be conduct.
On the edge of 80,000 posts in major banks, Government is planning to provide some flexibility in the current recruitment process. Candidates preparing for Bank Clerks and PO exams may get some relief in the recruitment. Banks are also keen to hire candidates from Campus placements but not started yet due to some legal impediments.
Help us to improve this article/job posting "80000 Jobs in Banks in 2015-2017". We would be glad if you can comment below and provide your valuable suggestions and feedback. If this page have any wrong information/list or out of context content, then you can report us as well.
If you have any questions, you can also ask as in the following comments section. Our team will try to provide answers/solutions to all your Why, Who, Where, When, What, How and other related questions of 80000 Jobs in Banks in 2015-2017