A good news for all bank job seekers. According to the resources 80,000 post will be fiiled in banks in to fiscal years i.e 2015-17. According to the stats 80000 banking persons will be retiring in current or next financial year. Thousand of vacancies are expected to open at top public sector banks in the country including State Bank of India.
– 80000 post will be vacant soon.
– 78,800 employees will be retiring in coming fiscal years.
– 39,756 will be retiring in current year includes 19,065 officers and 14,669 clerks.
– 6,022 sub-staff would also get superannuated this financial year.
– Arround 39,000 employees would be retiring in next revenue session.Of this, 18,506 officers and 14,458 are clerks.
– There are 22 state owned bank of india including SBI, in which recruitment will be conduct.
On the edge of 80,000 posts in major banks, Government is planning to provide some flexibility in the current recruitment process. Candidates preparing for Bank Clerks and PO exams may get some relief in the recruitment. Banks are also keen to hire candidates from Campus placements but not started yet due to some legal impediments.