Most of the candidates in Uttarakhand are preparing for Samuh G Exam. Competition is very high, and syllabus of Samuh G Exam looking to have to end. Students are taking coaching for every exam and still only some will get success and some will fail. Samuh G Exam is conducted for number of posts in various department. Syllabus and qualification of each post is different.
Candidates are facing many problems regarding preparation and study material. Short and smart study material is hard to find because for every exam institution provides lots of booklets and papers, which is very hard to learn. Many are quit their preparation in mid because they are not able to learn all the notes and book. So for those who are willing to get a government job but don’t know how to start preparation for Samuh G can get an idea from here.
Samuh G is very easy to clear. The only thing that should be keep in mind is learn strategy to complete all syllabus before exam. Many people are working, many have face family issues and other reasons regarding health, money and most important time. They do not have that much time to learn all syllabus. So here we will provide you some most important topics books and chapters name that will help you for sure.
– For Samuh G there are some common topics that will cover in every examination for any post.
– For this exam, the first thing that is to be learn is Uttarakhand in detail, because 25-35 queation will ask from Uttrakhand only.
– For practice; solve previous papers for various post. Previous paper will help to increase speed and some time questions also repeat.
– Always avoid to prefer local books because, in local book some content will either miss or wrong. There are many good book that very helpful are available in market. Like Lucent, Arihant etc.
In Samuh G, each subjects need very deep study because paper always cover all basic question in examination. Every post needs essential qualification and for each qualification there a related topic have been decided. Like
History of Uttarakhand, Geography of Uttarakhand, Movements of Uttarakhand, Physical and Political View of Uttarkhand, Culture of Uttarakhand, Economy of Uttarakhand, Nature, Temple, Tourism, Climate, Vegetation, Soil, Minerals, Energy, Forest, Budget of the year, Festival and Fair, Public Well fair, Administration, Language.
Ancient : Vedic period, Yajanas, Books & Writer, Harappan Civilization, Indus valley Civilization, Mahajanpadas, Middle Kingdom are some important topic. Medieval History – All Dynasty, Culture, Wars, Buildings, Books & Writer, Religion, Kingdoms, Music, Art.
Modern History : Chronological Events, British rule, Heroes and their history like (Gandhi ji, Jawaher Lal Nehru, Subhash Chandra Bose and Freedom fighter), Newspaper and publisher, Movements, Committees, Congress and leader, Cripps Mission, Cabinet Mission.
Physical geography of India, Oceanography, Climates, Vegetation, Soil, Mountain, Valley, River (Name, direction and tributaries), Earth and interior structure, Galaxy, States & Development.
Constitution, Articles, Committee, Selection Procedure, Parliament, Lok sabha, Rajya sabha, Judiciary Power, Panchayati Raj.
Indian economy, Budget (Center and State), Banks and establishment, New Policies, Schemes, Sectors of economy (Primary, Secondary & Terciary), Plans.
Hindi : Paragraphs reading, Antonyms-Synonyms, Author and passage, Word-Meaning, idiom-phrases etc.
English : Unseen Passages, Antonyms-Synonyms, Tense, Passiv voice, Active voice, Direct & Indirect, One Word Substitution.
In General Science there are mainly 3 subjects included, these are
1) Physics : Wave Optics, Motion, Laws, Dual nature of nature, Semi Conductors Electronics, Current Electricity, Magnetism and Matter, Lens.
2) Chemistry : Solid State, Electrochemistry, p- Block elements, d- Block elements, Solution names, Atom & Molecules, Polymers, Reaction name.
3) Biology : Human Body and Parts & Function, Plants and Food process, Structure, biodiversity, Food Chain, Vitamins, Diseases and Causes.