AIIMS Rishikesh announced the vaccancy of Electrician on their Advertisement : Advt. No. AIIMS/RIS/DR-Gr ‘C’/20 on 16 Jan 2014.
Applications are invited in the prescribed proform a from suitable candidate for filling up following Group ‘C’ posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand-249201.
The essential qualification, experiences etc. required for applying for these posts are as under:
Number of Posts: 06 (UR-5,OBC-1)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200+GP 2400
Age Limit: Upto 35 years (Relaxable upto 40 years in the case of employees of AIIMS)
1. 10th class /standard or equivalent
2. I.T.I Diploma certificate in Electrician’s trade:
3. Electrical Supervisory Certificate of competency : and
4. Practical experience of 5 years in erection and running maintenance of different types of both H.T. & L.T. electrical installations including U.G. Cable systems.
1. Practical Test on equipments like switchgear, transformer etc. connection of different motors and starters; location and rectification of faults in a complicated installation; testing of electrical installations and equipments.
2. Oral test on different H.T. & L.T. electrical appliances; cable jointing; safety regulations as per I.E. Rules and
shock treatment etc.
3. He should be able to read wiring diagrams associated with different electrical appliances.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200+ GP 1900
Age Limit: Between 18 and 30 years (Relaxable upto 40 years
for employees of AIIMS )
(i) 8th class
(ii) Class-II License of Lineman (Elect.) from Delhi Admn. Or any other competent authority.
(iii) Five Years experience as Lineman (Elect.)
Application fees is (Non -refundable): General & OBC – Rs.500/ – (Rupees Five Hundred only, SC/ ST- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
in the form of Bank Draft (D.D) in favor of
Director, AIIMS Rishikesh payable at Rishikesh Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.(In case of candidates applying for more than one post ,application fees to be remitted for each post