On the eve of Independence Day, CM Harish Rawat declare to fill up 30000 vacant posts in Government departments in Uttarakhand. Newly formed Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (USSSC) is making preparation for the recruitment process in different departments of Uttarakhand.
– 1 Lakh youth to include in Tourism employment in 3 years
– Patwari vacancies to be filled this year
– Job creation percentage rise to 12%
– 1800 Women Constables, 300 Women Sub Inspector recruitment till March 2016.
– Homeguard & PRD posts will rise to 30% more in 3 years
– 20% reservation for educated Aasha, Aanganwadi and Bhojan Mata in new recruitments
– 6000 permanent posts of Safai employee
– Construction of 2 Women Entrepreneurship Parks
– Market creation for Women Self Help Groups and 10% promotional bonus on total profit
– 25 Lakh subsidy for Women Entrepreneurs and 6% subsidy in interest rates
– 20000 Women Entrepreneurs will be prepared in 3 years
– Separate Entrepreneur Portal will be prepared
Help us to improve this article/job posting "30000 Govt Jobs vacancies in Uttarakhand to be filled this year". We would be glad if you can comment below and provide your valuable suggestions and feedback. If this page have any wrong information/list or out of context content, then you can report us as well.
If you have any questions, you can also ask as in the following comments section. Our team will try to provide answers/solutions to all your Why, Who, Where, When, What, How and other related questions of 30000 Govt Jobs vacancies in Uttarakhand to be filled this year