On the eve of Independence Day, CM Harish Rawat declare to fill up 30000 vacant posts in Government departments in Uttarakhand. Newly formed Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (USSSC) is making preparation for the recruitment process in different departments of Uttarakhand.
– 1 Lakh youth to include in Tourism employment in 3 years
– Patwari vacancies to be filled this year
– Job creation percentage rise to 12%
– 1800 Women Constables, 300 Women Sub Inspector recruitment till March 2016.
– Homeguard & PRD posts will rise to 30% more in 3 years
– 20% reservation for educated Aasha, Aanganwadi and Bhojan Mata in new recruitments
– 6000 permanent posts of Safai employee
– Construction of 2 Women Entrepreneurship Parks
– Market creation for Women Self Help Groups and 10% promotional bonus on total profit
– 25 Lakh subsidy for Women Entrepreneurs and 6% subsidy in interest rates
– 20000 Women Entrepreneurs will be prepared in 3 years
– Separate Entrepreneur Portal will be prepared